Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29, 2014

Hola Everyone

Well this week just absolutely flew by! I really don't know how it is Monday again and time to write all of you. Things were pretty good this week. We were able to talk to Alexis. He was just kind of depressed. I'm not really sure why because a professional soccer team that is pretty good down here just signed him to their farm team (20U). But he didn't show up to church and we haven't had any contact with him since Friday. But hopefully we can teach him and he will be excited to go to General Confrence. Speaking of General Conference, I'm SOOOOOOOO EXCITED for it!!! I'm beyond ready to hear the Prophet and the 12 Apostles speak and give us the direction that we need for the next 6 months. It has been way too long since April. I have been trying to prepare myself for the last week or so and I will continue to do so, so that I will be able to receive the direction and the answers that I need. I invite all of you to do the same as well. I can't really think of anything else because I'm so focused on General Conference. I'm looking forward to be able to share with you my thoughts and feelings on the talks next week. I love and miss you all! Have an absolutely awesome week!

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent


No comments:

Post a Comment