Thursday, September 25, 2014

September 8, 2014

Hola Everyone

Well this week was kinda slow. We had very few lessons but we were a lot better with being diligent in looking for people. We really tried to talk to more people in the street, outside of their house, etc. As for investigators, we were really only able to meet with Willy. He didn't have a lot of time so we couldn't teach him what we wanted. But we watched a really cool video (https://www.lds.org/youth/video/because-of-him?lang=eng) that talks about Christ. He also came to church yesterday!! It was an absolute miracle in my eyes. He has told us so many times that he probably would never go but he showed up. A lot of people would say that we should have stopped teaching him a long time ago, but like I have said before, not everyone progresses at the same rate and we had felt that we needed to keep teaching him. He will get baptized one day, but I won't be here because we have changes tomorrow. I'm heading back down to Curicó. It looks like I will be finishing my mission there, seeing how I only have 2 changes left. Time sure has passed by quickly. I never understood how people could say that the mission flies by, but I really do understand now. I hope that I can finish my mission strong and help the Lord in whatever way I can. I love and miss you all! Have a great week!

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent



No comments:

Post a Comment