Thursday, September 25, 2014

July 7, 2014

Hola Everyone

Well this week was pretty normal. We kind of struggled but like I have always said that the tough moments only last a small moment and then the Lord blesses us. We started teaching the boyfriend of a member and he is really receptive and wants to make changes in his life. We are really focusing on making him understand that he needs to do it for himself and not for his girlfriend. We have had good support from the members with him so far, so that has been a plus. We are trying to brainstorm ideas on how to find. Contacting doesn't work and we don't usually get references so we are trying to think outside of the box and I think we have a few ideas that might work. I completed 19 months on Saturday and I was reflecting on how quickly this last month went. I hope that it doesn't get any faster because I'm not sure how well I will be able to handle it if it does. I love and miss you all! Have an awesome week!

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent



No comments:

Post a Comment