Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 27, 2014

Hola Everyone

Well this week was pretty normal. It didn't go by fast but it didn't go by slow either. The thing that has really caught my eye is that we only have 2 more weeks to go in this change already. I guess I haven't really paid that much attention to the time in the change but it has really snuck up on me. We had interviews this past week on Wednesday with President Warne. It was really the first time that I've really felt like we had a real interview. I was able to talk to him about some of my concerns regarding mission work, training, etc. But it felt really good to be able to really talk to him. We also had a special training for the new missionaries on Friday in the mission home. So we had to go to Rancagua for that. It was pretty good. I just hate traveling, and I was just absolutely dead tired the rest of the day. Not a whole lot happened this week. We taught a kid named Diego about the Book of Mormon on Tuesday and then he came to play soccer with us on Thursday. We are going to be meeting with him more this week. We also taught a kid named José last night and the Spirit was super strong and he accepted a baptismal date of March 1st! So we'll see how it goes with him. He's a really good kid but kinda shy so hopefully we can get some help from the ward with him. Not much else happened this week. We did make bread with a sister from the ward about 2 hours ago and it was sooooo good! (but not as good as yours mom). I'm doing well and enjoying my mission, that's somewhat important right? Well I love and miss you all! Have an awesome last week of January!

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent




No comments:

Post a Comment