Thursday, January 2, 2014

December 16, 2013

Hola Everyone Well this week just absolutely flew by! We had our Mission XMAS activity on Thursday. Well it was just 4 of the zones in the mission but about half of the missionaries. I got to see some old friends from my other zones. There was a good fireside where the focus of everything was Christ. President Warne talked about his birth and ministry and how as a mission we are going to focus even more on Ch. 6 of Preach My Gospel and developing Christ-like attributes. There were some sports activities like dodgeball, ultimate frisbee, and of course soccer. Elder Reed was there and we played catch and it felt soooo good! But afterwards my arm was killing me! But this week we had to take turns staying in the house with Elder Lopez (he had an ingrown toenail removed the week before) so we worked only about 4 1/2 days in our sector. We don't have anyone that we are teaching but we are working hard to find more people to teach. We have a lot of future investigators that we are going to pass by this week so hopefully we can make something of this opportunity. As it gets closer to Christmas it just makes me realize how blessed I am to have all of you as my support and to receive your love, prayers, and support. I love and miss you all! ¡Tengan una semana super bakan! (Have a cool week is the translation...makes more sense in spanish haha) With love, Elder Jayson Welker

No comments:

Post a Comment