Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January 13, 2014

Hola Everyone

This week went by pretty fast. We have been working hard to find new people to teach and it is slowly coming. Like I said last week, most people are on vacation so our sector is pretty dead for most of the day, every day. But we are still just pluggin' along. We have been able to meet with the 2 families that Elder Cano and I found. The one, José and Cecilia are slowly progressing. They loved The Restoration video and 3 Nephi 11. We are only able to meet with them about once a week because he gets home from work really late. The other, Juan and Alejandra are really starting to progress. We taught them on Tuesday and Saturday. We just re-taught them the Restoration on Tue and then the Plan of Salvation on Saturday. On Saturday Juan said something really interesting. He said, "You two have something that drives me. I don't know what it is but you have it." I'm not sure that we have found out what his need is but we sure are trying hard. Juan and Alejandra are coming with us to a Family Home Evening tonight so hopefully they like it! That's about it for this week. I hope that you all have an awesome week! Love you!

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent

p.s. I asked for 2 new name tags and this is what the mission office gave me. Close enough right?…


No comments:

Post a Comment