Thursday, January 2, 2014

December 9, 2013

Hola Everyone This week went by way too fast. I completed one year in the mission on Thursday. I know I say it in almost every email but the time is just going too fast. This past year has been the hardest year of my life but the most rewarding year as well. I have learned so much in the past 12 months. I have had a lot of experiences that have shaped me, helped me grow and find out a little bit of who I want to be. This week was pretty rough for teaching people. We really struggled finding new people to teach and we have "killed" a lot of our investigators that we had because they weren't progressing at all. I think that is the most frustrating part of the mission. When people just don't show any interest in gaining a closer relationship with God and Jesus Christ. But we are really looking forward to this week. We are going to focus on finding people. Thats about all that happened this week. I know it is a pretty boring email but I'm sorry. Hopefully this next week will be more eventful. I love and miss you all and I hope that you have a fantastic week! With love, Elder Jayson Welker Remember who you are and the family name you bear Return with Honor Remember who you are and who you represent

No comments:

Post a Comment