Tuesday, January 7, 2014

December 6, 2014

Hola Everyone

 Well this week was really really slow! First off because there were hardly any people in our sector so we were walking around a ton. Secondly, because I haven't been sleeping that well for about the last 4 weeks. And last but not least, I'm training and it is a little bit tiring haha. But my "kid" is great! His name is Elder Ramirez. He is from Lima, Peru (yay my third Peruvian comp). He is only 18 but he is pretty prepared with his teaching ability. He teaches really well, but its kinda hard for him to understand the Chileans because they talk so fast. He's always asking me what things mean and half the time I have to tell him that I don't know haha. But he really tries to follow the Spirit and it has really humbled me because I kinda forgot how much the "newbies" bring and depend on the Spirit. We, those who have time in the mission, sometimes forget to depend on the Spirit because we think we know a bunch of stuff or that we have a lot of experience. So he has helped me to focus more on having the Spirit with me. Like I said this week was really slow because everyone, and I mean basically everyone, was out of town on vacation for New Years. On New Years Eve we had to be in the house at 7:00 pm, which was a super weird feeling. But we are really excited about this upcoming week because a bunch of our investigators should be back from vacation. I love and miss you all! Have an awesome week!

 With love,
 Elder Jayson Welker

 Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent



No comments:

Post a Comment