Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 29, 2013


Hola Everyone

Well this week went by a little bit faster but it was still slow. Our only solid investigator was out of town all week so we spent a lot of time contacting. I'm going to be honest, I hate contacting haha but it is what my companion likes to do so instead of fighting it, I just go along with it. President Warne says that we are going to be changing some things in the mission so we'll see how that goes. I haven't been feeling the best the last couple of days but not bad enough to go out and work. The town I'm in, Licantén, reminds me a lot of Grace. It is pure country and we ride bikes alot. I'm not a big fan of bikes either, they make my legs hurt. But that's about all that happened this week. My spanish is getting better for those of you who are curious. I still don't understand a lot of what chileans say but most of the other latins, yes I can understand. For the most part anyways. I love and miss you all! Have a great week!

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent

this is a picture to show you how cold it is in our house


No comments:

Post a Comment