Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August 5, 2013


Hola Everyone

Well this week was about the same as last week. We didn't find very many people to teach and we didn't teach very much. We just ride around on bikes or walk around tracting all day. It is pretty hard to keep the excitement but I'm trying. We did have 2 less active people come to church yesterday so that was exciting. The branch where I'm serving has about 35 people who come. And almost all of them are from 2 families. I've learned that everything that happens is for our benefit and progress, whether its in the mission or afterwards. Everything has a purpose and we just have to have the faith and confidence in the Lord that he will keep his promises as long as we live worthily to receive them. I have officially completed 8 months in the mission. 1/3 of the way done...every time a month passes it just blows my mind. Well not much to report on this week. Hopefully things start to get better. I love and miss you all. Have a great week!

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent

No comments:

Post a Comment