Thursday, July 11, 2013

July 8, 2013


Hola Everyone

This week went by fairly quick. We are now in the last week of this change I have no idea where the time went. I completed 7 months on Friday and I can't believe how fast it is going. I feel like I have so much time left but the time just creeps up on me and before I know it another month has passed. This week there was a family from the branch that got sealed in the temple so that was a cool experience for them. Elizabeth told us that Felipe has interest in the church but still isn't ready to listen to us yet, and her other two went just to support her. But hopefully later on down the road they can join. We are still working with the inactives alot. None of them showed up to church on Sunday which was a huge bummer but I continue to pray for them. We had zone conference this week and finally met our new mission president and his wife. President Warne seems really ready to get to work. We found out that we have to have side bags by August 1 which kinda sucks (world wide missionary change) but there's a reason for it I guess. That's about it for this week. I hope that next week I can have some more stuff to write about. I love and miss you all. Have a great week!

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent

here is a picture of one of my good friends in the mission, Elder Anderson. He goes home next change and he was my first zone leader. He is the man!



No comments:

Post a Comment