Thursday, July 11, 2013

June 3, 2013


Hola Everyone

Well we had changes this week. I thought that we were going to get white washed from what President had told me in our interviews 2 weeks ago but we didn't. Elder Salmon went up north to Santiago (so he'll be in the Santiago South Mission) and I'm staying in San Francisco so I'll still be in the Rancagua Mission. My new companion is Elder Reed and he is from Arizona. We really didn't have much going on this last week. We were still working with the less actives and trying to get them to come back, nothing to show yet, but hopefully soon. Felipe still hasn't decided to listen to us yet, I hope that my purpose for staying here is to help him. We went around to some of the members yesterday so Elder Salmon could say goodbye. It took a long time and everyone made us food. I felt like I was going to throw up because we had to eat like everything that they gave us. Our ciber has been closed for over a week now and I'm not sure why so no pictures again this week, sorry. Hopefully next week. Not much else really happened this week. I love and miss you all! Have a great week!

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent

No comments:

Post a Comment