Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 23, 2014

Hola Everyone

Well this week was okay for us. We are basically in a whitewash like I said last week so we were in the street for quite a while. But we are trying to work with the less-active members to find families where not everyone is a member. It hasn't really worked quite yet but we're not going to stop doing it after only a week. I know that it is the best way to work so we are going to just keep trucking along. Elder Santos is pretty cool, but he is SUPER quiet! Way more shy and bashful than I am (imagine that) haha. This week was kinda crazy with soccer. We have to stay in the house during the games that Chile plays and when they beat Spain (defending World Cup Champion) things were kinda nuts. Luckily we just had Coorelation meeting afterwards but it was still pretty intense. We had a few less-actives come to church that hadn't gone during my time here with Elder Arriola so I was pretty excited. We just have to help them progress and become active again. We are praying hard and trying to find the people that are waiting for us and I know that if we are obedient and diligent, we will find them. I love and miss you all so much! I hope you have a great week!

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent


No comments:

Post a Comment