Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22, 2013

Hola Everyone

Well this week was the complete opposite of last week. We really had a rough time finding and teaching our investigators this week. And it was the last week of the change but Elder Salmon and I are staying together for another 6 weeks here in San Francisco de Mostazal. We are going to treat this change like a whitewash because we haven't been able to find most of our investigators for like a week and a half, so we are going to start over and really focus on getting the members to help us. Elder Archuleta is really quiet and humble (for those of you who want to know) and really nice. He is my 2nd step cousin in the mission. His step dad and my step dad are brothers...so yeah a really weird relationship. When I told him that, he was so confused because he thought I was talking about real life. Kinda funny I guess. He is now a Zone Leader in a different zone so who knows if I'll see him again. Well that is about all that happened this week. Know that I love and miss you and that you are continually in my prayers. Hope you have a great week!

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent

p.s. here is a picture with Archuleta in it 2nd from the left in middle row



No comments:

Post a Comment