Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March 11, 2013


Hola Everyone

Well let's see what can I tell you. I was transferred today from Santiago to a town about 40 minutes south called San Francisco de Mostazal. My new comp is E. Salmon from Provo. He seems pretty cool so far. They pretty much cleaned house on our zone so almost everyone got transferred. But everyone says that E. Salmon speaks really well so hopefully I can learn a few things from him and start to understand the people. It was tough to say goodbye to the people of my first sector. Everyone says that your 1st has a special place in your heart and it really does. I had the opportunity to bear my testimony to the people of the branch before I left and we visited some of the families last night. But apparently where I am now is a very good area with lots of people who are willing to listen. But E. Zumaeta and I set a fecha (date) for one of our investigators on Saturday for the 6th of April. It was a pretty cool experience. Sorry for the short letter but not much time today because of the transfers. So hopefully more next week. I love and miss you all. I hope you all have a great week.

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent

No comments:

Post a Comment