Monday, March 4, 2013

February 18, 2013


Hola Everyone

I want you all to know how lucky we are to have washers that work and dryers in general. There are no dryers here so we just hang our clothes up to dry inside the apartment. This week was pretty good overall. We found a bunch of potential investigators and taught a few of our previous ones. We had splits this past Friday and I was with an Elder Edwards from Arizona. He is pretty cool. We tried contacting about 4 of his references but they weren´t home. So we just tried contacting and didn´t get anyone. But he was celebrating his one year mark on the mission so we had a small party with a member family for about 30 minutes or so. I still don´t understand a single word the people say. Hooray! I want to help out my comp so bad but I don´t know what to say because I don´t know if the people are agreeing, or disagreeing with what he just taught. So it´s only frustrating in that aspect. I have been sick pretty much this entire past week. I had to go to the ¨doctor¨ today so we are in Santiago by the temple. But the ¨doctor¨ that i went to didn´t know much. He didn´t even check my throat or anything. Pretty sad. Oh well. Besides being sick and not being able to understand anyone this week was pretty good. I love and miss you all so much. I continue to pray for you every night. I hope everyone has a good week.

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent

No comments:

Post a Comment