Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November 11, 2014

Hola Everyone

Well this week was just full of curveballs. I got special changed out of my sector for something that I didn't do, so now I'm in a trio with Elder Adair (UT) and Elder McGee (MO) in Talca. I'm not going to lie it has been really hard to deal with; but whatever, the mission goes on. This week we were able to find some really receptive people who want to learn more about the gospel. We actually found a young family of 3: Cristian, Paulina, and their 3 year old son Oliver. They came to church on Sunday and really enjoyed it. The problem is that they aren't married. But Paulina wants to get married so hopefully we can help them do that soon. We had a special mission conference yesterday. Elder Christensen from the 70 Presidency was here with his wife and they talked a little bit to us. That is why our PDay is today. Anyways, he talked about sanctifying ourselves. There were lots of other things that he talked about but I heard a lot of things that I need to do within the next 3 weeks so that when I get home, I will continue strong in the church. I don't want to focus on coming home so I'm just trying to stay focused as much as I can and just work, work, work. I have to keep myself focused because I don't want to do die; so please keep me in your prayers. I love and miss you all so much! Have a fantastic week!

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent



No comments:

Post a Comment