Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 12, 2014

Hola Everyone

This week was pretty good. I got to my new sector safe and sound. My sector is called Villa el Sol and it is probably 3x bigger than my last sector haha. So hopefully that means that we can find some more people to teach. My companion is Elder Arriola, from Guatemala. He has one change less than Ramirez, so I'm his "greeny-breaker". We were supposed to baptize a kid named Cristopher this last weekend but President Warne said no because he would be the only member in his family and wouldn't have much support at home. We explained that to him and to his mom, and she agreed to start listening to us. We had interviews with President Warne on Thursday. I love that man with all of my heart! He is so awesome and I feel a special connection with him even though I don't even know him all that well. I want to wish all of you moms who are reading this a happy-late Mother's Day. You are all very special. I love and miss you all so much! Have an awesome week this coming week!

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent

No comments:

Post a Comment