Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 19, 2014

Hola Everyone

This week was pretty interesting. We really struggled most of the week with finding people. We were in the street looking for less-active or in-active members almost all day long every day. I'm pretty used to it by now but my companion, who only has 3 1/2 months, got super down and upset. I explained to him that just because we have faith, hope, etc., that doesn't mean that everything is going to be a walk in the park. He calmed down a little bit and just stuck it trough. And on Saturday we found a family of 5 that is absolutely awesome! They are the neighboors of a few less-active members that we are working with and they gave us them as a reference. It was such a testimony builder for me to know that no matter how hard or difficult things get, the Lord will always bless us in His way, and His time. That was basically everything that happened to us this week. Pretty typical week here in Chile but a very special week for me because it was one that has impacted me and strengthened my testimony. I love and miss you all! Have an awesome week!
With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent

No comments:

Post a Comment