Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013


Hola Everyone

Well this week was mas o menos. We weren't able to teach a lot of lessons, once again. We were able to teach Emerson again this week. He is a young kid that just turned 16. He was on the verge of baptism about 9 months ago but his mom said he wasn't ready. We found him 2 1/2 weeks ago but haven't been able to teach him again until Thursday. He is really receptive and remembers a lot from before so hopefully he can progress quickly. I know that this isn't much from the sector but not much more happened than that. I would like to direct my letter to this coming weekend. I'm super excited for General Conference. We have the opportunity to listen to prophets and apostles of the Lord and receive direction and guidance from them. My two favorite weekends of the year are Conference weekend. I hope that all of you can have the opportunity to watch or listen to it this weekend. Prepare yourselves so that you can receive the portion meted for you. I love and miss you all. Have a great week!

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent

No comments:

Post a Comment