Sunday, September 22, 2013

September 9, 2013


Hola Everyone

Well this week went by super fast! We had a special devotional with Elder Viñas of the Area Seventy. He talked about the Atonement and how it helps us in our work as missionaries and in our lives. I learned a lot and really enjoyed it. He also talked quite a bit about the vision that Pres. Warne has for the mission and he approves it. Hopefully that will help with some of the differences that are still going on in the mission. We weren't able to meet with Yolanda this week. But we're still trying to get in contact with her. We had to stop visiting Renaldo because all he really wants to do is ask questions and not act. Maybe later on he'll accept the gospel. Elder Flores and I had a really good lesson with a woman named Marcela last night. She committed to read and pray and is going to call us on Wednesday. Elder Flores and I went to the ocean today. We live about 45 minutes away so not too far. It was really cool. I completed 9 months in the mission on Thursday. I'm not sure where the time has gone. It actually scares me that the time is passing so quickly. Everyone always says that after a year it just absolutely flies by and you don't even realize it...I have lots of time before a year though so no worries! That's about all for this week. I love and miss you all! Have a great week!

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent



No comments:

Post a Comment