Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August 26, 2013


Hola Everyone

This week went by a little bit faster. My pen that I've had for over a year, and the entire time in my mission finally died..Sorry for the sidetrack..We weren't able to set a baptismal date with Renaldo. He really has a lot of doubts and has heard/seen too much "bad stuff" in other churches so he really is kind of not all that interested. We'll see how he is this next week. We found a kid and his mom who both seem really interested. They committed to read and pray so we'll see how that went this week as well. We have changes tomorrow and I'll be getting a new companion. Elder Flores from México. He arrived to the mission home the same day I did and was in my first zone. He is super awesome so I'm excited for this next change. I'm grateful for the opportunity that the Lord gave me to be with Elder Allaucca. Things were really tough and we didn't have much "success" but I learned alot about myself and who I want to become as a missionary and as a person; and what I need to do in order to arrive at that point. This life (and especially the time during the mission) is a learning process. All of us are going to commit errors, we're going to have our own opinions and thoughts, but we have to learn from our mistakes or our difficult times and move on with faith that the Lord will help us improve. That's about it for this week. I love and miss you all! Have a great week!

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent


No comments:

Post a Comment