Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20, 2014

Hola Everyone

This week went by pretty fast as well. We had some really good lessons. Bernardita is progressing pretty well. She couldn't come to church this week because she had some problems in her house, but she is reading the Book of Mormon, and praying. We have a lot of potential investigators, the trouble is being able to visit them; because everyone works and is free from about 7:00 pm forward but we have to visit all of the less-actives, recent converts, and investigators in that time span. Chileans make things way more difficult or exagerate a lot of things as well. Such as: I don't have time, I worked a lot, or I'm tired. They have a few priority issues but we are slowly making progress with them. We have changes tomorrow, and Elder Mendoza is leaving. I'm pretty bummed because we got along so well, but I also understand that we almost go home together so it would basically leave the sector in a whitewash. My new companion is a Peruvian (my 4th...). I don't know anything about him besides the fact that he was Elder Gillins' companion about 10 months ago. I can't believe that this is my last change...It seems so unreal. But I'm not "dead" yet so I'm going to keep working hard and help the people that need me. I love and miss you all! Have an awesome week!

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent



No comments:

Post a Comment