Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 11, 2013

Hola Everyone This week was pretty much just like the rest of them have been so far. Pretty slow besides our lessons with Yilda and Ignacia. They are super awesome! Yilda had a really rough week with work and such, and she ran into the wall of "I'm not sure if I should get baptized or not". We were able to talk with her and share some scriptures to help her feel more comfortable and sure of her decision. They still have their baptism set for this Saturday. All they need to do is pass their interview tomorrow. We are praying hard for them so they can reach their goal. Not much else really happened this week besides getting Yilda and Ignacia ready for their baptism. Oh! I gave a talk yesterday and I really focused on the role that the members have in missionary work. I really hope things start to pick up with them because it is getting really old not getting much help. We have changes next week and I'm not sure if I will be going or not. But it doesn't really matter, there is a lot of work to be done here in Chile. Finished up 11 months on Tuesday. I just don't know where the time is going. I love and miss you all and hope that you have an awesome week! With love, Elder Jayson Welker Remember who you are and the family name you bear Return with Honor Remember who you are and who you represent

No comments:

Post a Comment