Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18, 2013

Hola Everyone This week was a pretty good week. We had interviews with President Warne on Tuesday and they were really short, almost didn't feel like an interview. We also had to go to Rancagua for Elder Flores so he could go to the doctor. And last but definitely not least, Yilda got baptized! It was so gratifying and humbling to be a part of her conversion and see her progression in the gospel. Ignacia did not get baptized because she was scared. She thought that we (me because I was going to baptize her) were going to drown her. She even saw her mom get baptized first but she still didn't want to on Saturday. I was pretty bummed, not gonna lie. But I'm sure that she will get baptized within the next few weeks. I am going to be transferred tomorrow to another sector not very far away. I will be in Curicó. My companion will be Elder Cáno from Honduras. He was in my zone when I was in San Francisco. He is dying this change so I will be killing him. Not sure how I feel about it but I hope he isn't too dead haha. Licantén was a tough sector but I learned a lot about who I am and who I want to be as a missionary and as a person. I can't believe how fast time is going. I love and miss you all and hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and an awesome week! With love, Elder Jayson Welker Remember who you are and the family name you bear Return with Honor Remember who you are and who you represent

No comments:

Post a Comment