Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 14, 2013

Hola Everyone Well this week was a little bit better. We still haven't been able to make much progress with finding new people to teach but we keep trying. The members seem to have a little bit more enthusiasm to work after conference so hopefully that excitement sticks around. We are still working with a lady named Mariela. She has been going to church to support her mom for over a year but never got baptized. We are trying to help her receive her answer. Elder Flores made tacos the other day and holy cow were they delicious. I miss good food, just so you all know. I also met Elder Gillins today. He graduated from Buhl last year (I think). That's about all for this week. No pictures again unfortunately. I think my SD card has a virus or something because I can't upload anything. I love and miss you all! Have a great week! With love, Elder Jayson Welker Remember who you are and the family name you bear Return with Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment