Thursday, January 2, 2014

December 30, 2013

Hola Everyone This week was absolutely awesome! My Christmas was really good especially since I got to talk to you guys on Skype. This week seemed to literally disappear. The thing that helped the most was that Elder Cano worked until the very last hour of this change. He was such a huge example to me on how every missionary should end their mission. I hope that I can be half as good as he was. It made this change go by that much faster and be that much sweeter. I learned a lot from him. He was a very good missionary. I am currently in Rancagua because I had to drop off Elder Cano at the mission home. And because tomorrow I will be picking up my new companion. Yes, that's correct, I will be training this next change in my same sector. I am super nervous but I'm excited as well! I just hope that I don't screw up too bad. We found an absolutely awesome family on Monday night! We taught them the Restoration and they understood it really well. They read the pamphlet and on Friday when we went back we answered all of their questions. They actually READ and STUDIED the pamphlet which has hardly ever happened in my mission. We won't be able to meet with them until next week because of the holidays and the husband's work schedule. I hope that you all have a wonderful, safe, and happy New Years! I love and miss you all a ton! Have an awesome week! With love, Elder Jayson Welker

No comments:

Post a Comment