Thursday, May 2, 2013

April 29, 2013


Hola Everyone

Well this week went by pretty quick somehow even though the work was pretty slow. We really struggled finding many people to teach. But Elder Salmon and I are trying to have fun with it and just work through it. We were contacting on Tuesday and we were talking to a lady (well Elder Salmon was mostly) but she told me that I sounded like I was from Germany...I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing? But oh well at least I'll be unique I guess. Thursday was probably the most interesting day this week. I made doughnuts for us and for Elizabeth in the morning. They were pretty good if I say so myself. And then after lunch we had to go to a different sector to do a baptismal interview for another sector but the bus driver didn't know where we needed to get off so we went like 15 minutes past the sector. So we got on another bus and the same thing happened. So we just ended up walking there. It was kinda funny. And we were in the church printing off some stuff for Elder Salmon that the Zone Leaders had sent him, and there was a Rincón spider on the wall, dead. And then we found another one in the hall and it was stil half alive. Scared me pretty good because they are fast little buggers. And later that night we helped an Hermana in the branch trim her tree. The people here trim their trees every year, no matter what. And on Saturday there was a funeral for a man who had died from the branch. He was a firefighter here for like 40+ years, so there was a huge parade type thing for him. It was nice. Wow, a lot more happened this week than I had originally thought. Well I hope that you all have a great week. I love and miss you all!

With love,

Elder Jayson Welker

Remember who you are and the family name you bear
Return with Honor
Remember who you are and who you represent


There are some pictures.  I can't get them to upload at the moment.  i will work on that and try a little later.  


No comments:

Post a Comment